Archive for "electrical fires"
Monday 29 April 2019
Following a recent incident, Hereford & Worcester Fire and Rescue Service is advising drone flyers to beware of rogue batteries which can cause fires after bursting into flames.
Monday 26 November 2018
In the last three years 15% of house fires in Herefordshire and Worcestershire were caused by heating appliances, resulting in two deaths and 18 injuries. Here HWFRS offers advice to avoid winter warming becoming a seasonal tragedy.
Monday 19 November 2018
Nationally 11 accidental electrical fires a day affect people aged 65 and over, and Hereford & Worcester Fire and Rescue Service (HWFRS) is asking people to check on older neighbours and friends, during Electrical Fire Safety Week.