Archive for "house fire"
Monday 25 March 2019
Each year cooking causes more accidental fires in the home than anything else.
Tuesday 05 February 2019
Two Hereford & Worcester Fire and Rescue Service crews from Redditch were called to reports of a terraced house fire at around 12:15 on 3 February 2019.
Wednesday 30 January 2019
Six fire engines from Hereford & Worcester Fire and Rescue Service as well as one from Gloucester Fire and Rescue Service attended a house fire at Much Marcle.
Tuesday 29 January 2019
Five fire engines from Hereford & Worcester Fire and Rescue Service, three from Redditch and two from Bromsgrove, as well as one from Billesley in the West Midlands Fire Service attended a fire involving five terraced properties in Other Road, Redditch at 17:33 on Saturday 26 January 2019.
Friday 14 December 2018
HWFRS responded to a thatched roof fire at a residential property in Broughton Green, Droitwich.
Monday 26 November 2018
In the last three years 15% of house fires in Herefordshire and Worcestershire were caused by heating appliances, resulting in two deaths and 18 injuries. Here HWFRS offers advice to avoid winter warming becoming a seasonal tragedy.
Friday 02 November 2018
The investigation of the fatal house fire in Cotheridge on Sunday 28 October has concluded that it was accidentally caused by the over-heating of an unwound electrical extension reel located under furniture.
Monday 29 October 2018
At 19:49 on Sunday 28 October Hereford & Worcester Fire and Rescue Service (HWFRS) was called to a fire at a residential property in Bromyard Road, Cotheridge.