Jump to main content

News & Events

Home » News & Events » 2010 » January » Carbon Monoxide Detector Alerts Family

Carbon Monoxide Detector Alerts Family

A family was alerted to a carbon monoxide leak in their home at just after 6.20am on Tuesday, January 5. As soon as the family was alerted they evacuated the property and sought refuge in their car. Two Firefighters entered the property wearing breathing apparatus and used a gas monitor. The property was ventilated and the family received medical attention from ambulance crews. The stop message was given at 7.37am.