Jump to main content

News & Events

Home » News & Events » 2010 » January » Premier Inn Bedroom Fire

Premier Inn Bedroom Fire

Three fire appliance from Hereford Fire Station were called to an automatic fire alarm at Premier Inn, Holmer Road, Hereford, on Sunday, January 10.

The incident, which happened at 12.41am, was in a first floor bedroom. Four Firefighters wore breathing apparatus and used two hose reels to deal with the incident. Once the fire was out they ventilated the property. Everyone in the building was accounted for and the stop message was given at 2.04am.