Jump to main content

News & Events

Home » News & Events » 2012 » December » House Fire in Evesham

House Fire in Evesham

Fire crews from Evesham and Broadway attended, and with two firefighters in breathing apparatus and a hose reel used, a small fire in the living room was quickly brought under control.

Crews also used positive pressure ventilation equipment to clear smoke from the house.

Station Commander Toby Kempton from Hereford & Worcester Fire and rescue Service said: “An occupant from the house was suffering from the effects of smoke inhalation and he was given treatment by a fast response paramedic at the scene.”

He confirmed that fire damage was confined to the living room where the fire started although there was slight smoke damage in the rest of the house.