Fire Service Volunteers have a huge role to play in Hereford & Worcester Fire and Rescue Service.
HWFRS is looking to recruit volunteers who can help support its efforts to promote a broad range of safety initiatives in local communities.
Our Community Volunteers are ordinary people from all walks of life who want to actively make a difference within their local community, helping to reduce the risk to those most at risk.
Read more about why our volunteers give up their time to support our fire prevention and community protection:
- Bex Haywood - with 30+years experience in the NHS and a responsibility for safeguarding, Bex finds her Volunteer role with HWFRS complements her work-life too
- Keri Moreman - formerly of HWFRS and who continues to give 100s of hours a year to the Service as a Volunteer
- Jane Walsh - with a busy job working four days a week, and four children, she would appear to have her hands full, but still gives her time as a Volunteer
- Edward Cheshire - after a successful career as a business manager, Edward is bringing the skills he learned into his role as a volunteer
- Katie Cruickshank - jetting around the world as a member of British Airways cabin crew doesn't stop Katie from volunteering with HWFRS
If you want to make a difference within you community, learn new skills, and join a dynamic, motivated and hardworking team, please complete an application form, or direct any questions you have to our Volunteer Coordinator by contacting them via email.