Saturday 14 September 2019
Hereford & Worcester Fire and Rescue Service is warning people of the dangers of fire from everyday electrical items when they are used without care or outside their main purpose.
Friday 13 September 2019
Hereford & Worcester Fire and Rescue Service is warning tumble-dryer owners to check if their appliance is part of an urgent recall of Hotpoint, Indesit, Creda, Swan and Proline products.
Monday 09 September 2019
As the country celebrates 999 Day, there comes a timely reminder that our hard-working and dedicated emergency services are never truly off-duty.