For more information on heating safety
Friday 14 December 2018
HWFRS responded to a thatched roof fire at a residential property in Broughton Green, Droitwich.
Monday 26 November 2018
In the last three years 15% of house fires in Herefordshire and Worcestershire were caused by heating appliances, resulting in two deaths and 18 injuries. Here HWFRS offers advice to avoid winter warming becoming a seasonal tragedy.
Tuesday 20 November 2018
Firefighter Richard Dyche from Kidderminster has been honoured by Hereford & Worcester Fire and Rescue Service.