Help your community - become a Fire Service Volunteer
Hereford & Worcester Fire and Rescue Service Community Volunteers help support our efforts to promote a broad range of safety initiatives in local communities. These include:
- actively engaging with vulnerable members of the community
- supporting Safe and Well Checks
- assisting with public safety events and fire safety talks
- helping with intervention and education initiatives
- working with other organisations to reduce the number of traffic collisions
- supporting firefighters training
Our Community Volunteers are ordinary people from all walks of life who want to actively make a difference within their local community, helping to reduce the risk to those most at risk.
We are not recruiting volunteers at this current time, but if you have any questions you can ask our Volunteer Coordinators via email.
Please note: It is a requirement of the role that all volunteers must undertake an enhanced disclosure and barring (DBS) check, full details of which are available within the application pack.