Help your community - become a Fire Service Volunteer
Hereford & Worcester Fire and Rescue Service Community Volunteers help support our efforts to promote a broad range of safety initiatives in local communities. These include:
- actively engaging with vulnerable members of the community
- supporting Safe and Well Checks
- assisting with public safety events and fire safety talks
- helping with intervention and education initiatives
- working with other organisations to reduce the number of traffic collisions
- supporting firefighters training
Our Community Volunteers are ordinary people from all walks of life who want to actively make a difference within their local community, helping to reduce the risk to those most at risk.
Please note: It is a requirement of the role that all volunteers must undertake an enhanced disclosure and barring (DBS) check, full details of which are available within the application pack.