111 04 19 - ICT Mobile Contracts
Date of RequestApril 19
I want to make a Freedom of Information request, could you please send me the following information with regards to the organisation's Mobile Phones contract. You may have received the same request in the past and this information sent has now expired and I require an update as soon as possible for the following information:
If there is more than one provider please split all the information including the annual average spend, number of connection, duration, contract dates and internal contact details.
1. Network Provider(s) - Please provide me with the network provider name e.g. EE, Telefonica, Vodafone, Three
2. Annual Average Spend for each Network Provider - Can you please provide me with the average annual spend over the 3 years. If this is a new contract can you please provide the estimated annual spend.
3. Number of Connections- Number of connections for each network provider. (number of voice only devices, voice and data devices, data only devices) please provide me with the breakdown and not the overall total.
4. Duration of the contract- please state if the contract also includes contract extensions for each provider.
5. Contract Start Date- please can you provide me with the start date of the signed agreement. Please do not provide me with the framework contract date I require the contract dates of the signed agreement. (if there are multiple start dates, could you please provide me with the earliest date for each provider)
6. Contract Expiry Date- please can you provide me with the expiry date of the signed agreement. Please do not provide me with the framework contract date I require the contract dates of the signed agreement. If the contract is rolling please state.
7. Contract Review Date- Please can you provide me with a date when the organisation plans to review this contract.
8. The person in the organisation responsible for this particular contract. Can you send me the full contact details Contact Name, Job Title, Contact Number and direct email address for each network provider? If full contact details cannot be provided please send me their actual job title.
9.If the mobile phone contract is provided by a managed contract please provide me with the actual name of the network provider along with the number of connections and the internal contact from within the organisation responsible for this contract.
Please can you provide me with the latest information- If the organisations are currently out to tender please can you also state the approx. date of the award along with the information above.
Also if the contract in the response has expired/rolling please can you provide me with further information if available of the organisation's plans going forward with regards to mobiles and the current status?
If this contract was awarded within the past three months can you please provide me with a shortlist of suppliers that bid on the contract?
Questions 1-9. The Service is unable to release this information under Section 14 (2) of the Freedom of Information Act – Where a public authority has previously complied with a request for information. The Service has supplied you with substantially similar information on 10 December 2018 and 15 January 2019 and does not feel that a reasonable interval has elapsed between compliance with the previous requests and the making of the current request and no changes to the details of the contract have been made since.
Further to the above questions you have asked specifically for information with reference to the Service's further plans going forward for its mobile phone contracts for both Vodafone and EE. The Service operates through the Crown Commercial Service Framework RM1045 Lot 6. Hereford and Worcester Fire and Rescue Service are progressing a review of the current arrangements with a view to formally extend or renew a contract with a provider who can offer suitable coverage for operational requirements before the framework expires in July 2019. The current status of the contracts can be viewed on the recently updated Contracts Register here. The Service's current contracts with EE and Vodafone both have options to extend as detailed in the register.
« Back to list